Tuesday 13 August 2013

How long?? New ideas and the past year...

I was out having dinner with some of my best friends when we were chatting about blogging and our online interaction. One of my friends has self published a book and was talking about setting up a blog to help with new writers starting out. I knew I hadn't blogged in a long time and this poor little blog had been forgotten.... We got out our phones (all smart of course!) and realised it had been nearly a year since my last post. 
So if course a little revival is definitely needed!! 

Can I really blog about my 'Polished' life in the past year?.... I think I would run out of space!! 
So much has been going on in both my work and personal life, I've gained more family and have been getting really busy with my education. 
I think that the big things from the past year will need posts of their own so today will be a big blogging day for me!! 

Another result from our night out is that we are going to do a combined blog for the 3 of us as its nice to do things with your friends and share all if our different interests from writing, design, art, life, cosmetics, crafts, baking, food and of course for me nails and probably so much more.... So please watch this space...

Hope you enjoy reading my next updates!! 

Jess xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment