Tuesday 13 August 2013

Green with Envy! Jessie J style nails

I'm on a posting roll!
A student of my had found a colour online which was the bright neon green like the colour Jessie J wore on The Voice so that afternoon I set out to create a colour match using my IBD Just Gel Polish and by mixing one of my fav greens (turtle bay) and the luminous yellow that is solar rays, the neon Jessie J green was found. 
I sent a few snap shots to the rest of the education team and was then asked if I could recreate the look on a model. 

My step by step was featured in Scrach magazine and also on the nail company's  blog click the link below to see  http://thenailcompany.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/get-the-look-step-by-step-guide-to-recreating-jessie-j-vibrant-green-nails/
 Or you can check out the scratch article 

Charlie was a fabulous model and loved the green and the long almond shape she kept then on for about 6 weeks!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment